Friday, July 20, 2012

2012: Mommy Art Camp--Yarn Bird Nests

I am hoping to put a PDF document together with all of our bird art camp projects in one place for anyone interested (though I'm not sure when I'll get it all done). With this in mind, I am not going to post quite as many photos or go into quite as many how-to details on these projects. But, the projects are fairly self-explanatory. :-)

The girls thought making yarn bird nests was pretty fun. It was so hard for them to wait a day to pop the balloon to see how the nests turned out.

Just a quick note: be really careful when you do pop the balloons, we didn't realize how much they might jump up. But you can see in this photo that the balloon really popped up in the air.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I am also live in Minnesota.(Maplewood area). Your project would be fun for all ages. I also have a blog on blogger also. It's creative mom of 4. Feel free to go through my blog. I am a newbie at it so give me some pointers too

    ReplyDelete